Start Stop Continue Template
Updated: Mar 14
The Start Stop Continue Template (or Start/Stop/Continue) is a simple and effective tool for collecting constructive feedback from everyone on the team. The template is effective at any stage of a sprint, project, or event.
Gather your team and complete the template by filling out each of the three columns:
1. What should you start doing?
What are activities and behaviors that might improve processes and how your team collaborates? Better ways to communicate? Have you found better tools and technologies? More agile processes? Other?
2. What should you stop doing? What are activities and behaviors that might slow down your team and make you less efficient. Are you communicating in ways that have a negative outcome? Are tools and technologies getting in your way? Is your team structured the right way?
3. What should you keep doing? What are activities and behaviors that you noticed seem to be working but that you haven't yet made part of everyday work? What processes? What tools? What would you like to continue?
Dojoit enables you to make a Start Stop Continue session engaging and interactive – ensuring that everyone feels their voice is heard. Add images and text to make it easy for everyone to get on the same page.
How to use the Start Stop Continue Template on Dojoit
You have two options:
Option 1: Select from within the board
Option 2: Download and upload to your board
1. Download the template to your desktop/downloads folder
2. Unzip the downloaded file
3. Drag the unzipped SVG file from your desktop/downloads folder to the board